maandag 11 november 2013

Feelings, shmeelings..

Hi guys,

Just a quick blog again.. About how annoying it is to feel like you don't mean shit to someone. That's right, not even shit... When you try your hardest for someone and they just don't see it or don't care enough to bother those are the things that can hurt the most whether it's about friendship, romance, or even family.

Some people are so occupied with themselves that they just don't see the point in giving to others. Why, if you have everything, should you share this with others? Why, if you would know everything, would you want to share your knowledge with someone else? Why, if you're happy, should you try and make other people just as happy as you because well, I don't know, you CARE, for them? This might all sound like so much rubbish which it just as well might be, (Just another blablablog), but what if.. 

You would be the person that's waiting for a miracle to happen because frankly, your self-esteem is so low that you can't even look yourself in the mirror? That only even the sight of yourself can actually make you nauseous? 
And then when you go outside, and people just don't care, they just walk by you like you're a fucking public bench or something you can just walk by or sit on.. Okay, weird example, but you know what I mean..

I feel like this sometimes. And others do too.. It's not like I'm being like '' Oh, I'm so sad look at me, I'm so emo..'' I actually am very outgoing and extrovert. And I have quite a lot of friends, but at some point you can't take anymore and you just break.. Always being there for people, always trying to reach out, or help, but never getting anything in return can really break you.

Here are some nice quotes I found, that I like to read to feel a little better. Some might not be very realistic, but still.. :)

Starting with one particular switch I would like to be able to use from time to time.. wouldn't that be something...










Might have thought about this better before posting this blog, buuuut I don't really care :P




That's it for now,
If you're still interested in my blog after reading this,
Wow.. look at you! thanks! lol

Bye

Jessica






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten