zaterdag 10 mei 2014

Weird cars/bikes

Sup!

It's been a while again, been really busy with school and other stuff..
Thinking about what blog to post, for some reason I came back to CARS.. yeah.. 
Dedicating this blog to some  weird (but sometimes awesome looking) cars/bikes I've come across on the interwebs..

Here's some facepalm moments, some ''REALLY?!''s and, some ''Ooh, that's actually quite nice!''s.. ^^


This actually looks kinda cool, it's a Robin Galiant, completely transformed to this, err.. yeah.. 



Ladies, may I present to you, 'The Heeler' :')


Looks incredibly weird, but awesome at the same time


Now this, in my opinion, is SICK!!! I only dislike the hood of the car.. (1966 Chevelle)


Wiessman GT MF5.. Wauw. Slightly weird, but I love it!!

To be continued...










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten