zondag 18 januari 2015

To YouTube, or to not YouTube?

Hi guys!

I've been thinking about making YouTube videos for quite some time now, and seeing other vloggers inspires the shiat out of me to do so.

I've been told I'm really good at doing accents, which I'm pretty proud of *huehue* but of course you can maybe only fill a few videos with this incredible ''talent'' if you can even call it that.

So I was thinking of maybe posting some videos of what I do in my daily life, like some make-up tutorials, and things I find interesting to talk about. I've made some videos before, but didn't think of them as good enough to post, so I eventually deleted them. I can cut out some bits and pieces from the video, but I'm not a star at editing them.
I've seen vloggers post daily, and man, the time and effort they put into that is remarkable. I for one do not have the time to post daily stuff, and to be honest, I don't think I would even know what to post daily.

Anyway, what do you think? To YouTube, or to not YouTube? Hmm...


Until next time!

xo

Jess

2 opmerkingen: