donderdag 23 mei 2013

Throwback Thursday

Hi,

It's been a few days since my last blog, I've been kinda busy lately with exams and other things that were on my mind..

I heard a song today that just brought me back...

The Beatles - Blackbird

Obviously I can't go back to 1968, but secretly I wish I lived back then.

I've had the priviledge to go to London for a while back in 2011, and during my living there I went to see so many great things in London. Including the famous Abbey Road, with the iconic crossing. I have to admit, it's mostly a tourist ''attraction'' to annoy cars that are coming because they constantly have to stop. There were a lot of people (tourists) there who kept standing still on the crossing to make pictures. Some of the reactions of the very well-mouthed cab-drivers and people who live there were funny sights to see. But obviously it is a great thing to be able to say you've been there. So that's another thing I can mark off the list (:

Next to the crossing there was this brick wall with quotes from Beatles music, and people who wrote their own quotes down. Here are some pictures I made of that:


And my own addition :)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten